Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Couple of Years Late But...

So What's good. My name is Melvin. I'm a student at PG College for the time being. My major is Journalism but I'm thinking bout changing it to Hospitality and Management since the journalism industry is so dry right now. But yea. ima late 80's baby. I like sports and politics. I've read a *gasp* book in my life. I'm extremely sarcastic. Very thoughtful. I don't have dreads, wear fake gucci, or stunt at love every weekend. Matter fact I hate them lil bougie ass clubs. Rather go to a gogo anyday but even that's sketchy. So yea I like shoes and shit like that but im not your average trend-hoppin fool. only Nike basketball and new balance for me. keep it trill lol. Im a Democrat and dont understand Conservatives and their way of thinking. I usually try to watch Hannity or Oreilly to get an idea but cant stop laughin long enough to actualliy pay attention. Hmmm... fan of Washington Sports, wizards, skins, capitals etc. Hmmm what else .... I consider myself very intelligent yet dont do well in school. Oh and ima fatboy (damn handsome to) so that disqualifies me from being a Dog. and im nice as shit to. im just a nice guy cant help that shit man. No thug over here. oh and sometimes i go off on random tangents like this one. anything hit me up Melvind88@yahoo.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment