Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Obama's speech today was transcendant on soooo many levels.
  • Rush Limbaugh is a fuckboy. If I saw him in person it would be hard for me not to assault him.
  • SOOO blown I slept through the whole Game 1. Been fiendin for basketball and I sleep through. Maybe I need to go to sleep at night LOL.
  • My room is soooo fucked up and i dont know when im cleaning it up.
  • I'm getting addicted to Twitter. Shit is so simple. Whenever you have a non-complex thought just type it in. And there's no stipulation on what u gotta talk.
  • Sittin in the house all day is really not cool. Pregnant 15 year-olds only stay interesting for soo long.
  • Start my new Job next wednesday but i'm looking for night joint.
  • Don't know if Imma do a summer class. I need to but I kinda wanna Stack.
  • I think I'ma make a blog tommorow about the Lakers-Magic and one about Wale.
  • Comment my blog, follow my blog, follow me on Twitter.com/coogiman , Add me on Facebook : Melvin Dickerson.
  • Tis All.

No comments:

Post a Comment