Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • If you read my blog comment. I do appreciate them.
  • Watchin this soccer game because I can't find the remote and I'm too lazy to change the channel manually.
  • Jay-Z "Death of Autotune" (on the bottom of my page) is just what hip-hop needed right now.
  • I sleep at extremely weird times.
  • I'm in the house on a perfectly fine Saturday night. FML
  • Think I might play PS3 haven't played it in a while.
  • I'm hungry as shit.
  • HIT ME ON AIM : slam6389 (for a stimulation conversation experience) lmao
  • The simplicity of Twitter makes it easy to get hooked. BTW follow me twitter.com/coogiman
  • I want to wait tables again. My smile and perceived friendliness towards to the customers always assured me a good tip .... especially among woman.
  • Game 2 tommorow in LA!
  • COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment