Monday, June 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • Gettin good traffic but only 1 special person has left a comment. I'm going to make controversial post lol.
  • Need to wash all my clothes and bedsheets before I start my job.
  • My middle finger is all swollen and puffy.
  • Reaction got new tracks out! gogocentral
  • Seems like most young woman are attracted to assholes/jerks/losers/misogynist but hate the way they are in turn treated. Sad how that works.
  • Twitter up, Facebook Down
  • I watched Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanomo Bay at 2 in the morning on HBO HD and it was AMAZING.
  • That Lebron puppet in the Nike Commercials is UGLY AS SHIT wholetime.
  • Marquez vs Mayweather July 18 Floyd better not sleep!
  • Everybody ravin about "Hangover" definitely something I need to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment